J.R. Tantia Charitable Trust
J.R. Tantia Charitable Trust was established in 1996 by Sh. Jagdish Rai Tantia. J.R. Tantia charitable trust is famous for multi specialty hospitals, medical, paramedical and educational institutions inthe border area of Sri Ganganagar, Punjab and Haryana. The J.R. Tantia Charitable Trust is situated in the center of city. Trust is running super specialty and multi specialty 250 bedded hospital as Tantia General Hospital in Sri Ganganagar city of Rajasthan.
Charitable Services and Projects running by trust and supported by government, non-government and
- J.R. Tantia Charitable Trust is running a de-addiction and rehabilitation center supported by ministry of social justice and empowerment, government of India. Trust had implemented "Peer led intervention" project supported by SPYM and DFID.
- Trust is also running- Child guidance clinic, Epilepsy care, Psycho sexual disorders care & other clinics.
- Trust publishes its own newspaper- 'MANSIK SWASTHYA TIMES' to make people aware of day to day prevailing diseases and researches
- Trust is providing services at various rural places at cost free medicines along with regular camps and out reach services.
- Trust has implemented "I-49" project on female drug user and female partner of male drug users, supported by UNODC (ROSA), New Delhi India.
- Trust is running "G-86" project on drug and HIV prevention programmers in school children and community youths. Trust is also technical support agency in all Rajasthan in "G-86" project and this project is also supported by UNODC and MSJ&E, Government of India, New Delhi.